Admission Open-Academic year: 2020-2021
CBSE- Science Xl-NEW CBSE- Humanities (Arts) Xl-NEW
|Combination offered||Combination offered|
|ENGLISH CORE||.ENGLISH CORE|
|MATHEMATICS/ BIOLOGY.||PSYCHOLOGY / PAINTING.|
|PHYSICAL EDUCATION.||PHYSICAL EDUCATION.|
STATE BOARD SCIENCE Xl AND Xll.
PLAY SCHOOL & CLASS V
|BIOLOGY / GEOGRAPHY|
- Registration form has to be filled by the parents of the ward.
- The duly filled form has to be submitted to school office.
- After verifying the Registration form, interaction is conducted with parents & child and admission form is issued.
- Minimum age: Three years and above.
- Requirements – photo copies of birth certificate & Xerox of Vaccination card.
- First preference to JMRES students. (Minimum Cutoff 60%).
- Admission is given on the basis of 10th Board Results. (Minimum Cutoff 80%).
- Students with minimum marks are required to take an entrance test and the shortlisted candidates will be interviewed and the final list of selected students will be declared thereafter.
- Requirements for Class XI and other classes: Progress book, School leaving certificate original, photo copy of Mark list.
Note : For all other classes selection is based on previous year’s result and is subject to vacancy. The admission process will be similar to as mentioned above.
Regular admissions close by 30th June.